Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA), presents the latest advances in urologic nursing practice. Written by and for urologic nurses and associates, Urologic Nursing features clinical articles covering a wide variety of urologic issues and clinical procedures. Patient education techniques and research findings are also included, as well as articles discussing the ethical issues and trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty. Published six times a year.
Searchable Archive of Urologic Nursing Articles Available Online
SUNA is pleased to announce an exciting new benefit for our members! Urologic Nursing journal articles are now available in SUNA’s Online Library. In addition, the complete journal article archive – from January 2010 to the current issue – is fully searchable. The new journal archive offers the following benefits:
- Search journal articles for specific content. Search based on author, volume/issue, or whether the article has CNE available.
- Download articles you would like to keep on file.
- Earn CNE online.
- Keep a transcript of journal CNE you have completed in the Online Library.
SUNA members have access to the journal articles for FREE! Nonmembers can access journal content for a fee. Go to the Urologic Nursing Online Library at www.prolibraries.com/unj.
Thank you to the Great Lakes Chapter of SUNA for sponsoring the addition of the journal archive to SUNA's Online Library. Thank you to the Chicago Metro and Delaware Valley Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2014.
CNE Submission Fees
Online Submission (2010-present/electronic submission only for 2013 and after)
- Access to all articles is free to SUNA members.
- Regular Article Price: $15
- CNE Evaluation Price: $15
Online submission of the CNE evaluation form is available at www.prolibraries.com/unj. CNE certificates will be available immediately upon successful completion of the evaluation.
Mail/Fax Submission (through 2012 only)
- SUNA Member Price: $12
- Regular Price: $20
- Send the evaluation page as printed in the Urologic Nursing journal to the SUNA National Office, East Holly Avenue/Box 56, Pitman, NJ, 08071-0056; or fax the form to 856-589-7463.
- Enclose a check or money order payable to SUNA or supply credit card information on the form.
- A certificate for the contact hours will be awarded by SUNA.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing.
- You may submit multiple answer forms in one mailing.