The mission of the SUNA Foundation is to improve urologic nursing care and the lives of people with urologic health issues through funding of urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
SUNA Foundation Silent Auction
The SUNA Foundation will host a Silent Auction on October 14, 2017, in the uroLogic Conference Exhibit Hall in Chicago. Plan to participate and bid on the many items available.
SUNA Foundation Raffle Drawing
The SUNA Foundation will host a raffle during the uroLogic Conference in Chicago. Purchase your raffle tickets at the SUNA Foundation Exhibit Booth during exhibit hall hours or at the Foundation table next to conference registration during non-exhibit hours. Tickets will be $5 each or 6 for $25. The raffle drawing will take place in the Exhibit Hall at 10:45 am on Sunday, October 15. Prizes include:
- Four 1-day Disney Park Hopper Tickets ($640 value) ~ donated by the SUNA Foundation
- $250 VISA Gift Card ~ donated by the Upper Midwest Chapter of SUNA
- $250 Amazon Gift Card ~ donated by CURE Medical
Winspire Vacation Packages
The SUNA Foundation will be offering Winspire Vacation Packages to attendees and vendors at the 2017 uroLogic Conference in Chicago. The vacation packages feature one-of-a-kind experiences complete with world class concierge services. The experiences include bucket list items, luxurious vacations, and relaxing stays at amazing properties. Get ready to purchase one of these amazing packages that are sure to deliver!
Get Your Copy of SUNA Foundation Cookbook!
The SUNA Foundation Cookbook contains 215 mouth-watering recipes – everything you need from appetizers to desserts. The cookbook will be available for sale at the SUNA uroLogic Conference in Chicago for $12, or a special conference-only rate of two books for $20. Chapters can purchase groups of 10 or more for $10 each. The cookbooks make wonderful gifts for family and friends as well as Chapter door prizes or a special recognition of a chapter member. If you are unable to attend the conference, be sure to ask a friend to pick up a copy for you!
Urology nurses care for patients across the lifespan, providing guidance and treatment for a variety of urologic diseases and concerns. Recognizing the need to advance urologic nursing practice and create a continuum of knowledge, the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA) formed the SUNA Foundation.
Committed to propelling urologic nursing care, the foundation offers many opportunities for SUNA members by funding urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
Gifts from donors like you will help urologic nurses and associates research their ideas, further their nursing education, and seek specialized training. Patients will ultimately benefit from their expanded knowledge and expertise.
- Jean Lewis, BSN, APRN, ANP (retired), Foundation Chair, Minneapolis, MN
- Ardeth Hale, CURN (retired), Foundation Chair Emeritus, Eugene, OR
- Carol Einhorn, CURN, Foundation Secretary, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Susan Lipsy, ANP-BC, CUNP, Foundation Treasurer, Associate Medical Professionals of New York, Syracuse, NY
- Donna Brassil, MSN, CURN, Rockefeller University, New York, NY
- Debbie Buback, MSN, RN, ANP (Retired)
- Tony Jannetti, Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., Pitman, NJ
- Christopher Sellwood, CURE Medical
- Dendra von Merveldt, MSN, RN, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX