The second edition of Reclaiming Sex and Intimacy After Prostate Cancer is now available. Written by Jeffrey Albaugh, PhD, APRN, CUCNS, this resource is ideal for men preparing for prostate cancer treatment as well as their partners and caregivers. This research-based book:
- Helps men and their partners understand sexual issues (both physical and psychological) related to prostate cancer treatment.
- Provides guidance on achieving a fulfilling sexual relationship after diagnosis.
- Shares revealing insights and experiences from prostate cancer patients and their partners.
- Supports nurses and other healthcare providers in caring for men and their partners.
- Gives men and their partners the knowledge needed to prevail over erectile dysfunction.
- Serves as a guide for increasing increasing communication about sex, intimacy, and quality of life.