The Ron Brady Career Mobility Scholarship is intended to support a qualified SUNA member in pursuit of a baccalaureate degree in nursing or other advanced nursing degree that will enhance his/her urologic nursing practice. The $1,500 scholarship is to be awarded annually beginning in 1998. If there is no eligible candidate for a given year, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- Current member of SUNA in good standing
- Member of SUNA for a minimum of 2 consecutive years
- Currently employed in urology practice
- Accepted or enrolled in a baccalaureate or other advanced nursing degree program
- Applicant must provide typed documentation of career/education goals to include:
- Place of employment.
- Type of urologic care provided.
- Name of institution and degree program (transcript - can be unofficial).
- How degree will apply to applicant's urologic nursing practice.
- Time frame for completion of degree.
- How funds will be used in meeting educational needs.