Frances P. Foley, MHA, RN, CURN
Director of Surgical Services, Marlborough Hospital, Marlborough, MA
- Diploma in Nursing
- BS in Health Studies
- Master’s in Health Care Administration
- SUNA since 1989
- Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN)
- 4-H Association of Worcester County
- Treasurer, SUNA Board of Directors, 2014-2016
- Committees: SIG Leader, OR/ESWL/CYSTO; Annual Conference Planning Committee Chair and member, Strategic Planning
- Co-Author, Joint AUA/SUNA White Paper on Reprocessing of Flexible Cystoscopes, 2010
- Co-Author, Cysto Room Survival Manual: Guidelines for Urologic Endoscopy, 2007
Goals for the Position
I would like to continue to meet the job responsibilities and duties outlined in the job description.
- Continue to maintain excellent relationships with Board and committee members.
- Maintain the financial records and reports and comply with all regulatory agencies.
- SUNA’s fiscal goals are everyone’s responsibility; we all need to be aware of the bottom line.
- Be transparent.
I look forward to serving you as the Treasurer of SUNA for another term.