Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA), presents the latest advances in urologic nursing practice. Written by and for urologic nurses and associates, Urologic Nursing features clinical articles covering a variety of urologic issues and clinical procedures. Patient education techniques, research findings, ethical issues, and current trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty also are included. Published six times a year.
Highlights from Current Issue ~ May/June 2018
- Caring for Men with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Parkinson’s Disease: Coping Experiences of Female Spouses - CNE
- Pilot Study Evaluating a New Anatomic Model for Teaching Use of an Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria vs. Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection: Identification and Treatment Challenges in Geriatric Care
- The Effect of a Therapeutic Pillow on Pain Following Nephrectomy: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Development and Utility of a Standardized Bedside Audit Tool to Monitor Indwelling Urinary Catheter Use in Patients with Cancer
Access content from the current issue as well as back issues of the journal in the SUNA Online Library.
Online Journal Archive
Urologic Nursing journal articles (2010 to current) are available in SUNA’s Online Library. SUNA members have free access to the journal articles. Nonmembers can access journal content for a fee.
Thank you to the Chicago Metro, Delaware Valley, Mississippi Valley, Northern California, and Upper Midwest Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2018.
To earn continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for journal articles, read the article and complete the evaluation in the SUNA Online Library. CNE certificates are available immediately upon successful completion of the evaluation.
- Article Price: SUNA Members - Free, Nonmembers - $15
- CNE Evaluation Price: $15