UroConnect is an online social and professional networking resource exclusively for SUNA members. This resource is designed to make your experience as a SUNA member more valuable while providing you the opportunity to network and collaborate with your peers.
- Belonging – You will automatically be part of any existing SUNA community (chapter, Special Interest Groups [SIGs]) of which you are a member, so you will begin enjoying the capabilities immediately.
- Connecting – This resource makes it easy for you to search for members in your area. Connect with professionals who share similar interests and goals.
- Communicating – Chat with your SUNA peers through the SUNA Open Forum.
- Sharing – Upload files and collaborate online with your professional colleagues.
SUNA Open Forum
The SUNA Open Forum is an online discussion group designed to help you connect with your friends and colleagues within SUNA. The Open Forum is part of UroConnect. The Open Forum fosters camaraderie and support among members. We encourage you to use the Open Forum to connect, share, and communicate with your colleagues!
Note: In May 2019, all members were auto-subscribed to receive Open Forum communications in the form of a daily digest. Members will receive ONE email a day that includes the day’s discussions. These emails will NOT include any promotional materials, conference registration reminders, etc. The Open Forum daily digests are a summary of discussions that your colleagues are having in the Open Forum - only peer-generated content. However, if you would like to opt out of receiving a daily email digest, follow these steps:
- Go to SUNA Open Forum (you’ll be prompted to log in if you are not already).
- Click on “Settings” and select “No email” under “Email Notifications.”
SUNA Connect/Open Forum Code of Conduct
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, SUNA has established basic guidelines for participation in UroConnect and the SUNA Open Forum.