Thinking of becoming involved with Urologic Nursing journal but not sure where to start? The journal is always seeking manuscript reviewers. Many reviewers go on to write and publish their own articles, and some have even joined the Editorial Board.
- Member of SUNA (preferred).
- Practicing in any area of urology at any level for at least 5 years.
- Publishing experience.
- Editing experience (preferred).
- Manuscript review experience (preferred).
- Selected by the Editorial Board, appointed by the Editor, and reviewed annually.
- Assist in the impartial "blind review” of manuscripts as assigned by the Editor.
- Application of the reviewer’s expertise in evaluating the clinical content of manuscripts.
- Provide the Editor/Editorial Board with recommendations for manuscript revision.
- Timely response to review deadlines.
- Suggest topics for manuscripts.
- Solicit manuscripts.
- Communicate data concerning potential authors to the Editor.
- May publish in Urologic Nursing.
For more information, contact the journal at email@example.com