Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates, Inc. (SUNA), is a peer-reviewed journal that welcomes the submission of original manuscripts pertinent to the practice of urologic health care professionals. Unless clearly specified, the views expressed in articles, editorials, and letters published in Urologic Nursing represent the opinions of the authors and do not reflect the official policies of SUNA.
The journal accepts original articles: case studies, clinical practice, continuing education, patient education, and research. Query letters are welcomed, but not required. Material must be original and never published before. Material is submitted for review with the understanding that it is not being submitted to any other journal simultaneously.
Click on the links below to download additional information.
- Suggested Manuscript Topics
- Call for Case Studies
- Guidelines for Authors
- Manuscript Submission Checklist
- Permission Request Form for Non-Original Tables and Figures
- Research Article Template
- Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Project Template
- Operational Definitions for Manuscripts
- Quality/Performance (QI/PI) Improvement Project Template
- Systematic Review of the Literature Template