As a member of SUNA, you will:
Learn and Network
Attend annual and specialty conferences: Explore the latest research and practice advances in urologic health care. Hear from leading experts, network with colleagues, and earn continuing nursing education credit, all at special member-reduced rates.
Enhance your Practice
Access publications that raise the bar: You will receive SUNA’s official journal, Urologic Nursing, and SUNA’s official newsletter, Uro-Gram. Membership also includes our bimonthly e-newsletter and discounts on our publications:
- Guide to Urologic Medications
- Advanced Practice Continence Nurse in Long-Term Care: Scope and Standards of Practice
- Urologic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- A Practical Guide to Performing Urodynamics
- Cysto Room Survival Manual
- Telephone Nursing Practice in Adult Urology
Grow professionally by volunteering: SUNA offers opportunities to shape the specialty
of urologic nursing and connect with peers. Serve at the national level or for your local chapter; join special interest groups, task forces, and committees; participate in forums, workshops, and other special programs.
Additional benefits include:
- Discounts on registrations, certification, and publications
- Scholarships, research grants, and awards
- Member-focused website: News, events, education, and professional resources
- Find-a-Member directory: Connect with members across the nation
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums
- Social networking opportunities
- Online education
- Active: Health care professionals who have completed an approved course of instruction or its equivalent, or who have special skills or knowledge related to urology - $75 per year; $150 for 2-year membership
- Sustaining: Physicians, industry representatives, and those who wish to support SUNA - $115 per year
- International Fee (Non US or Canada)
- Active: $95 per year
- Sustaining: $135 per year
- Student: Full-time undergraduate nursing student (proof of full-time enrollment status must be provided) - $37.50 per year
- Senior: SUNA members who have reached age 62 and who have been active for 5 years - $45 per year
*Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Special SUNA Membership Renewal Offer Available!
SUNA members are invited to take advantage of our membership dues promotion and rejoin at a discounted rate. When it is time to renew your SUNA membership, you now have the opportunity to save. Renew for 2 years at $140 (savings of $10!) or renew for 3 years at $195 (savings of $30!). Just click the Online Renewal link above, log in, and then click the Renew link next to your membership. When you reach the renewal package, use the down arrow to choose your promotion. The promotions will be marked “Special Offer.” If you choose to renew by mail, you may indicate a 1 to 3 year renewal on the renewal form and pay accordingly.