Join SUNA or Renew Your Membership
2021 Recovery & Hope ~ Special Membership Renewal Offer!
SUNA values our members and their commitment to urology. In appreciation of your ongoing support, all members who renew in 2021 will receive a special $15 discount code (in your renewal confirmation email) to apply to registration for a SUNA national conference or a SUNA publication of your choice.
As a member of SUNA, you will:
Learn and Network
Attend annual and specialty conferences: Explore the latest research and practice advances in urologic health care. Hear from leading experts, network with colleagues, and earn continuing nursing education credit, all at special member-reduced rates.
Enhance your Practice
Access publications that raise the bar: You will receive SUNA’s official journal, Urologic Nursing, and SUNA’s official newsletter, Uro-Gram. Membership also includes our bimonthly e-newsletter and discounts on our publications:
- Core Curriculum for Urologic Nursing
- Urologic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- Telephone Nursing Practice in Urology
- A Practical Guide to Performing Urodynamics
- Cysto Room Survival Manual: Guidelines for Urologic Endoscopy
- Reclaiming Sex and Intimacy After Prostate Cancer
- Understanding Erectile Dysfunction: Patient Evaluation and Treatment Options
Grow professionally by volunteering: SUNA offers opportunities to shape the specialty of urologic nursing and connect with peers. Serve at the national level or for your local chapter; join task forces and committees; participate in forums, workshops, and other special programs.
Additional benefits include:
- Discounts on registrations, certification, and publications
- Scholarships, research grants, and awards
- Member-focused website: News, events, education, and professional resources
- Find-a-Member directory: Connect with members across the nation
- Social networking opportunities
- Online education
- Active: Health care professionals who have completed an approved course of instruction or its equivalent, or who have special skills or knowledge related to urology - $85 per year; $160 (2 years); $205 (3 years)
- Sustaining: Physicians, industry representatives, and those who wish to support SUNA - $125 per year
- International Fee (Non US or Canada) - $105 per year
- Student: Full-time nursing student (proof of full-time enrollment status must be provided) - $55 per year
- Senior: SUNA members who have reached age 65 and who have been active for 5 years - $55 per year
For information about group membership discounts, contact the SUNA National Office at email@example.com.
*Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.