There are many ways you can become involved with SUNA and make a difference in the urologic health of your patients. SUNA is an association run by volunteers. We are committed to urologic nursing and the needs of our members. SUNA needs the talents of its members. Please consider the following opportunities:
- Local Chapter Membership or Leadership
- Task Force or Committee Member
- Manuscript Reviewer or Author
- Board of Directors Position
Exciting challenges, professional growth, and increased opportunities to influence future directions within SUNA, and the ability to make a significant difference in the health and health care of urologic patients is a reality only if you become involved. You will be glad you did! Please consider joining us as we shape the future of health care for urologic patients. Together, we can make a difference and meet the challenges ahead.
You may also receive email requests for upcoming association needs as they become available, or you can submit a volunteer application expressing your areas of interest and we will reach out when the opportunity arises.
Submit Volunteer Application
Run for SUNA National Board of Directors
SUNA needs individuals like you to join our leadership team and facilitate the growth of the organization's mission, vision, and values! We are seeking qualified member candidates for the following 2024-2026 Board of Directors (BOD) positions:
- Treasurer: Serves a 2-year term and oversees the management and accounting of the funds, assets, and securities of the association as directed by the Board of Directors with assistance from the National Office.
- (2) Director-at-Large: Serves a 2-year term and manages the activities of SUNA as a member of the Board of Directors to provide leadership and facilitate communication.
To volunteer, please submit a completed Bio/Disclosure Form and Candidate Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2024. Questions? Contact the National Office or Nominations Chairperson, Glenn Sulley.
Write for the Urologic Nursing Journal
Guidelines for Authors
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- MA Training Modules
- Strategic Plan Goals:
- MA Standards
- Patient Education
- Urology RN Value