Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA), presents the latest advances in urologic nursing practice. Written by and for urologic nurses and associates, Urologic Nursing features clinical articles covering a variety of urologic issues and clinical procedures. Patient education techniques, research findings, ethical issues, and current trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty also are included. Published six times a year.
Urologic Nursing Is Going Digital
Beginning with the January/February 2022 issue, Urologic Nursing will be a fully digital publication. Learn more about the interactive features of a digital publication in a message from Editor Susanne Quallich.
Highlights from Current Issue ~ November/December 2021
Special Focus Issue on Pre- and Postoperative Procedures
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter (AUS) and Male Slings – Surgical Considerations
- Botulinumtoxin A – Surgical Considerations
- Sacral Neuromodulation Stimulation Surgical Considerations
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy: Management of Postoperative Complications
- Female Sling Surgical Considerations
- Perioperative Care of Pelvic Organ Prolapse Surgery
- Overview of Pessary Fitting, Use, and Management for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Access content from the current issue as well as back issues of the journal in the SUNA Online Library.
Online Journal Archive
Urologic Nursing journal articles (2010 to current) are available in SUNA’s Online Library. SUNA members have free access to the journal articles. Nonmembers can access journal content for a fee.
Nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours are available for designated journal articles by completing the contact hour evaluation process in the SUNA Online Library.