Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA), presents the latest advances in urologic nursing practice. Written by and for urologic nurses and associates, Urologic Nursing features clinical articles covering a wide variety of urologic issues and clinical procedures. Patient education techniques and research findings are also included, as well as articles discussing the ethical issues and trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty. Published six times a year.
Interested in submitting a manuscript for consideration in the journal? After reviewing the Guidelines for Authors to ensure your work meets the specified requirements, submit your manuscript to: email@example.com
Searchable Archive of Urologic Nursing Articles Available Online
SUNA is pleased to announce an exciting new benefit for our members! Urologic Nursing journal articles are now available in SUNA’s Online Library. In addition, the complete journal article archive – from January 2010 to the current issue – is fully searchable. The new journal archive offers the following benefits:
- Search journal articles for specific content. Search based on author, volume/issue, or whether the article has CNE available.
- Download articles you would like to keep on file.
- Earn contact hours online.
- Keep a transcript of journal contact hours you have completed in the Online Library.
SUNA members have access to the journal articles for FREE! Nonmembers can access journal content for a fee.
Journal Repository Sponsors
- 2018 - Thank you to the Chicago Metro, Delaware Valley, Mississippi Valley, Northern California, and Upper Midwest Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2018.
- 2017 - Thank you to the Columbia/Presbyterian, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Delaware Valley, San Antonio/Alamo, and Upper Midwest Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2017.
- 2016 - Thank you to the Delaware Valley, Great Lakes, Northern California, and Upper Midwest Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2016.
- 2015 - Thank you to the Chicago Metro, Northern California, and Upper Midwest Chapters of SUNA as well as SUNA member Jeff Albaugh, PhD, APRN, CUCNS for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2015.
- 2014 - Thank you to the Chicago Metro and Delaware Valley Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2014.
- Thank you to the Great Lakes Chapter of SUNA for sponsoring the addition of the journal archive to SUNA's Online Library.
Journal Article CNE Evaluations
Individuals wishing to obtain continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for journal articles must read the article and complete the evaluation through SUNA’s Online Library. Journal article CNE evaluation forms are available in the Online Library. CNE certificates are available immediately upon successful completion of the evaluation.
- Access to all journal articles in the Online Library is free to SUNA members.
- Regular Article Price: $15
- CNE Evaluation Price: $15